Monday, August 10, 2009

BARK!

JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, THAT ROXY HAS MOVED ONTO A BIGGER PLAYGROUND IN HEAVEN THIS MORNING. SADLY, I HAD TO PUT HER TO REST TODAY ABOUT 9:45AM DUE TO HER HEART PROBLEMS. IT WAS HER TIME AND I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

I KNOW ALL SHE WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO REMEMBER ALL THE SMILES SHE PUT ON YOUR FACE'S AND THE CHUCKLES SHE GAVE YOU ALL. SHE LIVED TO BE 14 AND 1/2 YEARS OLD AND LIVED A WONDERFUL AND SPOILED LIFE.

SHE WILL BE PICKED UP FROM HER VET, THIS THURSDAY, AND WILL BE TRANSPORTED FOR A PRIVATE CREMATION.

TAKE CARE TO ALL, AND ALWAYS LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR PETS.

MICHELLE

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy's Mom. I am really sorry to hear about Roxy. Me and my mom are here for you!!!!! I hope that you will find some peace in blogging. There are a lot of neat furiends!!!!! Hugs!!!!!

    Hugs & smooches XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy. I came over from Hailey's blog. I know what a hard decision that is to make because I had to do it in the past as well. But you are right, you made the best decision for Roxy. I'm sorry I didn't get to know her sooner. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love and hugs,
    Twix and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We came over from Hailey's blog to send you all the love and hugs we could.We know how hard it is and we wnat you to know we are all here with you Love Agatha and Archie and their Mom

    ReplyDelete